Translate

Monday, October 14, 2013

Make my day- Being positive at work

Make my day- Being positive at work 

Being positive at work, or having a positive attitude is an important factor of success nowadays.

It doesn't only provide a positive response by clients but it makes our day a lot better. Feeling good at work is a key ingredient for having the right balance in our lives.

Sadly this attitude is not commonly found in its genuine form but when found, it can really make someone's day!

A month ago I visited my nearest laundry service to take my clothes for ironing. The lady who owns the place greeted me with a smile and asked me how she could be of service.

I was much impressed by her attitude but not as much as the second or third time I went there! Each and every time she would smile, say something positive, and wish me a pleasant day!

Our interactions take only a few seconds, but the impact of her positive attitude stays there for hours!

It makes you wonder what it would be like if more people behaved that way at work. If more sales people greet their customers in such a positive way.

And finally, if we ourselves begin to adopt a more positive attitude towards people and situations every single day.....


1 comment:

  1. Good manners open most doors, don't they?
    And surely don't shut any!

    ReplyDelete