Translate

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Value for Money - The Nikon Example

Value for Money-The Nikon Example 

Value for Money is probably one of the most important sentences in the history of marketing and businesses.

After all, if there is no value, there is probably no money to be given to purchase something. The correlation between the two (Value and Money), is not only what a business tries to communicate to their prospects but also it is what customers are looking for before they decide which product or service to buy.

In simple terms, the greater the value and the lower the price, the higher are the chances for someone to buy from you!

I have recently started following some photography lessons and decided it was time to purchase a good camera according to my needs. After explaining to my teacher what I wanted to achieve he narrowed my options to help me decide.

As I figured it out, there was actually one choice for me. The Nikon D7100. After an extensive search and while talking to many who understand a lot more than I do about cameras, Nikon has managed the past few years to open the gap between themselves and the rest of the competition.

The epitome of their efforts was in providing the qualities of a real pro camera into a less expensive camera body. In this way Nikon has managed to provide a much higher quality product in a medium range pricing. As I understood there has not been so far such a good camera at such a low price. In other words they have created a product that rocks in a price that competition cannot beat!

Do not get me wrong here, I do not say that other brands are not good or better at some features, it is after all a matter of what you are looking for and how much money you are willing to spend.

What I am stating is simple. If you want to hit competition hard, the example of Nikon is a very good one to follow!

Offer your clients a product or service with an unbeatable price and you can gain the competition for good!!











No comments:

Post a Comment